Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Happy Birthday


Today is the first blog's birthday!
I've some busy days: i'm changing my work, and i'm going for some day in vacation, so not very time (and mind) to dedicate to the developing. I don't know if with my new work i'll be time to continue my hobby but i've done the same question one year ago and.. i'm still here.
So: for now happy birthday Tau Ceti and i hope to see also the second birthday :)

--

Oggi e' il compleanno di questo blog!
Ho avuto giorni convulsi, sto cambiando lavoro e domani parto pure per una settimana di ferie. Cosi' il tempo (e la testa) per dedicarmi allo sviluppo non c'e. Con la mia nuova attivita' non so se avro' tempo per portar avanti questo hobby, ma in fondo le stesse cose le dicevo un anno fa e sono ancora qui.
Cosi', per il momento, buon compleanno Tau Ceti, e chissa' che il 17 Dicembre 2009 sia ancora qui a festeggiare :)

No comments: